Cured Story from Corona Virus



Story of a British man who once felt the pain of being a Corona patient
Cerita Pria Inggris yang Pernah Rasakan Sakitnya jadi Pasien Corona

Corona virus is indeed a frightening specter for many people. Coupled again with the fact the victim soul due to virus corona are already thousands of souls .
Despite so , in fact viruses originating from Wuhan, China have not always resulted in the loss of lives . There are a number of people who are declared cured and have been discharged from the hospital , after being infected with corona.
Recently this , a man named Connor Reed who came from England to uncover tastes into the patient's corona, once declared cured .


The man who is now aged 25 years were infected with the virus corona for work at a school in Wuhan City, which become the source of the spread of the virus. When it is , Reed became man nationality British first who declared infected with the virus corona.
Reed began to feel there was that weird with his health on 25 November 2019.
" I am stricken with the flu and started badly when it stages the virus is growing . All originated from the flu," said Reed, quoted from Sky.
At that time , Reed felt that he had just had a common cold . He even forced himself to keep working in spite of being cold. However , when cold weather strikes , Reed feels his health condition is getting worse .
" I woke up with a bad condition . I coughed and finally lost my voice ," he said .
"One of the friends I was in Ireland say that whiskey hot and honey greatly help overcome the symptoms that I experienced . Honestly , it is very helpful . But I started thinking not might whiskey and honey can cure the virus," he continued .
Having had time to work a few days , Reed finally decides to take a rest . He also did not want colleagues in his workplace to become infected .
This man tells me what it's like to be a corona patient. Reed explained that at that time the local government had not announced that the virus that appeared in Wuhan could cause new diseases, which had now become a worldwide epidemic.
" I feel miserable . I just want to curl up like a ball and I had problems ear and problems sinus, it felt like there was a balloon that exploded in the face alone . And it could be a symptom of the worst . It was really disturbing me ," he continued .
Reed also admitted that he had a cough that was quite severe , so his voice was almost gone . Not until there, when his condition improved , and started working , Reed felt difficulty in breathing .

"What makes me scared because breathing is the necessity of life , like if you catch a cold, you really feel like you're going to die , but that doesn't happen . But when your lungs are affected , that 's where I feel scared . And I ca n't breathe with flexibility , breath that I take sounds like I benapas through the bag . It sounded hoarse , and I was only able to take half a breath . If I walked into the kitchen , for example, I will breathe very short and very fast , " said Reed.
To treat the condition that , Reed decided to lots of consuming water is warm . Unfortunately , Reed's efforts did not produce results . Reed then went to the hospital to check his condition .
On December 5 , 2019, Reed began undergoing a series of examinations . Starting from blood tests , x-rays to respiratory tests . Two days after undergoing the examination , Reed was declared to have pneumonia.
" I at all do not think that I would die . I mean , things that do not probably occur to me that is still young . Moreover, I do not smoke . I also do not drink . Habits that should not be going to make me suffer from a disease that affects the elderly or do I have a problem health were already there before , " said Reed again .
Since sentenced to suffer pneumonia, Reed tried to pass through periods of difficult it was . Until finally , after a few weeks undergoing treatment , Reed was declared cured of the corona virus. Reed said , at that time , he got a message at 3 o'clock in the morning . Messages that contain that Wuhan City will se gera isolated by the government . Having got the message that , Reed immediately went to the store to buy some purposes , before people also come packed the store to buy b ifferent kinds of needs .
" When getting a lot of cases just that appear and begin to spread , the government provides sanctions are more harsh and quarantine are more stringent . For example , when this , one person was allowed to leave the house they are every three days once , and it was just to buy needs ," he continued .
Reed revealed, when Wuhan City was isolated, the city turned into a city of death. Some shops in the city are still not, but the owner does not allow buyers to enter. The buyer can only say what he wants and put the item in a bag which is then given through a stick.

                     isolasi

Reed himself appreciated the government's step to handle the corona case that occurred in the country.
" Not many countries of West can build the house sick within 10 days . China is one of the countries most efficient in completing the work . In connection with the outbreak of this , they have to finish . They should indeed act so . They should take steps drastic , that many countries other  wouldn't  do the same thing , " Reed explained .





source of :

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Model Millionare (practice a question)

Example; "10 Simple Past Tense" (Positive, Negative and Interrogative)